Hunting with Pa

Saturday, 28 October 2006

I finally got out hunting for the first and probably only time this year. When Julie and I went back home (to Jill and Brady's in Fargo), I was able to stay a few extra days and spend some time with my family in Fergus. Dad and I went out goose and duck hunting four times together in that short duration, and although the birds weren't cooperating fully I still got some shooting in and had a good time. It was really nice to be able to go hunting with him again.

2006_1023_Trip_Home_0001
Two geese and three mallards I took with Dad one evening.

My mom threw a big dinner/dessert party one night and invited all the family on her side. So I got to see a lot of family that I hadn't seen in well over a year. I also got this great picture with my two nieces, Grace and Hannah.
2006_1023_Trip_Home_0006
I enjoyed getting back home again. It was the first time I'd seen any of my family in over five months, and I was simply amazed to see how much everybody has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment